Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm a Sneakers kind of girl..

I'm your typical fashion-obsessed female. I enjoy exploring trends and styles while always maintaining my comfort level. That being said, you might understand my delight to know that "fashion" sneakers are "in"! I prefer happy dogs over hurting ones, so I have gained a little collection of name-brand sneakers. The colors, designs, and styles are pretty much endless and I just can't help myself when I see another neon-ish shoe staring back at me in the store. Here are a few of my favorites..
I love Nike's! They are a classical twist with vibrant new colors. The above shoes can be found at Urban Outfitters.
On the left are classic All-Stars. I'm a big fan, and although I have not broken in my pair (they hurt after awhile) I can't help but wear these timeless kicks. In the middle are "Asics" and finally on the end is a shoe by "BC Footwear." I have them in black and they are the perfect casual cold-weather shoe!

:: Images are those of Urban Outfitters ::
(except the top photo, those are my feet!)

No comments: