Monday, August 27, 2007

Orla Kiely, oh how I love thee.


With a philosophy of "good design" Orla Kiely is a company I have fallen in love with. Every season proves to be better than the last...even though I can't get enough of past season bags, accessories, clothing, etc..! Below are a few of the great bags! (Even luggage!)

The patterns and color combinations are what make this brand so pleasing! Although the products fall slightly on the expensive side, I was fortunate enough this summer to attend a sample sale while in New York. Look at the great bag I got at an extremely discounted price!
I forced myself to not put more pictures on the blog, so that you could explore the Orla Kiely goodies yourself on her website.

1 comment:

jenny said...

I love your bag! It is so stinkin cute. And I love your blog. It makes me more and more curious to see that stellar portfolio of yours.