Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jams

I am guilty of the repeat button on my ipod, only because I have a playlist of albums and songs that allow me to design/create without distraction. Easy listening is something I need when I am getting lost in my work. So I have decided to share with you a few of the albums that are near and dear to my heart!

1. Avett Brothers - Four Thieves Gone
2. Avett Brothers - Emotionalism (it's the new album..check it out for sure)
3. Avett Brothers - Carolina Jubliee (I am a bit of an Avetthead, sorry :)
4. Lauren Hill - Miseducation of... (classic beats)
5. Josh Ritter - The Historical Conquests of... (good background music)
6. Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out of this Country
7. The Decemberists - The Crane Wife (listened to this often at Stitch)
8. Postal Service - Give Up (old faithful for tranquil listening)
9. Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope (gotta be in the mood)
10. Travis - The Invisible Band

No comments: