Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A few of my favorite things!

Presents, presents, presents...

A daily routine of mine is to not only scan my list of design blogs, but also my list of design shops. With the holiday season quickly coming upon us, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite sites. Of course I have listed several in the column to the right but my top favs include:

Etsy - "Etsy is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade."

Modishoppe - "To further encourage the idea of "shopping indie," Jena hoped to create an inviting little e-boutique where people could do just that. Modishoppe was born, and now houses a collection of handmade goods made by some incredible independent designers."

The Curiosity Shoppe - "We hope the Curiosity Shoppe will provide you not only with beautiful, hand-crafted items, but will inspire you to embark on a creative adventure of your own."

Three Potato Four - "We started the shop because of our love of collections. We're collectors, and to us, all products and belongings tell a story."

2modern - "2Modern features the most talented and innovative designers of modern furniture, contemporary lighting, personal accessories, art, & eco-friendly products for the home and office."

Twig - "Twig is an online boutique with amazing clothing for both women and children, unique toys and an eclectic mix of home accessories. "

Design Within Reach - "Design Within Reach is the source for fully licensed classics....What we mean by a "fully licensed classic" is that it's manufactured by the company holding the license to the original design. "

1 comment:

elizabeth@shoptwig said...

Thank you for choosing Twig as a favorite! I'm honored.