Monday, March 3, 2008

Productive Weekend

I have been slack with posting the past few days, and who is to blame?...Gocco! We successfully created our save the dates (more to come with that on wedding wednesday) and I was also able to have a little fun :-) I have created my first, humble, etsy store! Although it is very young and somewhat empty, I am super excited about having a presence on esty.
I have also decided to start a photography blog called "Darling Perspective." Over the past couple of months I have become interested in old camera techniques (holga, polaroid, transfers, ttv, etc..) as well as intrigued by my new digital slr, so I have posted a few experimental photographs. I use Flickr for storing my photos but I felt like keeping a blog would help me edit down my favorites. Anyways, I hope you enjoy :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats. so much accomplishment in one post! i have always loved the poloroid style (top left photo) but never knew they were not actual polaroids. could you explain, or pass on a link to how to achieve that?

Darling Dexter said...

That style is called TTV (through the viewfinder). I learned about it through the flickr group: throughtheviewfinder. Basically you are taking a photograph of the viewfinder in an antique camera. It is a pretty simple technique that creates some neat results!