Sunday, September 23, 2007

Home Improvements...Part 2

My office/studio space is a room that I have often longed for. Now that I finally have one, the problem has turned to decorating. I want to create a fun, organized, and creative environment (on a budget). This weekend I had the chance to roll up my sleeves and work on just that...and I wanted to share a few improvements with you. I jumped on the trend of having a "clothes line" display of inspiration. I think it is a functional way to avoid those pesky thumbtack holes in everything!
I found some great red photo boxes at Walmart this weekend - $6.24 for a pair! I ended up buying 3 packs and have since found that storing unattractive supplies in uniform boxes is the way to go. I still have a few more things that I would like to do (I really want to play up the red more..). But that will come with time!

No comments: