Monday, November 5, 2007

Because we live in an apartment-style, single-story home, natural light can be hard to come by considering our windows fall on the front and back sides of the house. I love natural
light and so when I felt that our dungeon of a kitchen was little on the cave side, I decided to opt for a new solution besides curtains!

Enter, window film. While shopping on Rare Device I found window film, which allows light to pass through as well as privacy! Instead of dishing out $20-$50 plus shipping, waiting, etc, etc... I decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own. From Lowe's I purchased a role of frosted window film and went to town. It took a few tries for things to start running smoothly but eventually everything worked out and I am very pleased with the results!

No comments: