Monday, November 5, 2007

Overdue

I apologize for the slack posting lately; family visits, creative projects, and new books have sort of taken the forefront over the past few days.

A few updates:
I finally got the rustic polaroid camera into my hands this weekend and good news: it still had three pictures left in it from who knows when! Below are few shots I took, isn't it neat how there is a red tint on the image? The flash cover has a red hue to it, probably from age.I decided to start working on a collage Sunday afternoon (I, for some reason, always get bursts of creative energy on Sunday afternoon). I scattered through a random assortment of STUFF and started piecing together a narrative, definitely a work in progress!
My black & white photography darkroom course is progressing smoothly. I have officially developed a role of film and printed my first photograph..very exciting! Results are below. I can't wait to get back into the dark and do some more printing!

No comments: